Thank you for visiting my writing Web Site.
Writing history, especially overlooked eras like the Gilded Age or the post-World War I Red Scare, has been a passion of mine for almost two decades. I hope my Web site will give you the chance to share it.
When not writing, I practice law at OFW Law, Washington’s D.C.’s premier firm for agriculture, food and drug, medical devices, FDA, and health care, providing Creative Solutions to Difficult Problems.
Hope you enjoy your visit, and come back soon.
All the best –KenA.
June 5th 2020
- Coming Soon: Boss Tweed Ears Edition!! We are in the final steps of producing a new audio book version of BOSS TWEED: The Corrurpt Pol who Conceived the Soul of Modern New York. Launching this summer on Audible, iTunes, or wherever you download your audio feeds. Watch this space!!
- Latest workshops: During the covid-19 shutdown, I’ll be giving periodic “Pop-Up” (one-shot, one-hour, short-notice) workshops at the Writers Center, all on Zoom so you don’t have to leave your house or get out of your PJs, including so far “Contracts and Copyrights” (April 18), “High Octane Grammar” (May 21), and “Researching and Writing Your Family History” (June 25).
- Narrative Nonfiction: Working on a new book? Looking for inspiration? Check out my annual Writers Center workshop on Narrative Nonfiction: History and Biography. Here’s the link.
- Latest on C-SPAN: I was very proud to appear at Washington, D.C.’s Newseum with C-SPAN’s Brian Lamb to discuss The Presidents, C-SPAN’s terrific new book on presidential rankings, best and worst. Chick here for the full video. Enjoy.
- And check out (below) this cool interview on my Trotsky book with Bookman’s Corner TV.
Click here for my latest pieces on-