Can’t get enough of Tweed? Check out featured material below:
Some Tweed posts and articles:
- If He Wanted a Stadium, There Would Be One, New Yortk Times, March 6, 2005;
- MONEY: Boss Tweed’s Bondholder Revolt: from Bloomberg Echoes, May 9, 2012.
- BOSS TWEED: A few more cartoons, from people other than Thomas Nast, December 11, 2011;
- The answer to today’s bad economy: Bring back BOSS TWEED!! November 30, 2011;
- Welcome back BOSS TWEED. November 28, 2011;
- BOSS TWEED: Read the opening chapter. November 7, 2011;
- Economic Stimulus? Bring Back Boss Tweed! March 8, 2009;
- Boss Tweed’s Birthday. April 6, 2008.
- A rare Tweed photo – at his clubhouse in Greenwich, Connecticut, December 7, 2011.
- Thomas Nast on Wall Street, March 1, 2009.
- Yes, Thomas Nast invented Santa Claus, December 24, 2010.
- DEBT CEILING crisis: Thomas Nast – Who drove the country into bankruptcy? July 29, 2011.
- Thomas Nast cartoons: Some appetizers. December 5, 2011.
- How negative can a campaign get? Thomas Nast’s attacks on Horace Greeley, 1972. August 8, 2012.
- Racist Cartoons. February 22, 2009;
Or this cool new YouTube video Boss Tweed: the Life and Legacy of a Corrupt Leader.